About The Company
What are the payment options?
Payment can be made by bank transfer, check, or credit card.
How do I place an order?
Please send the following information to your purchasing agent. Your order will be processed when PSI receives and confirms the receipt of the purchase order.
- Please fax a purchase order and the corresponding quote number to 1.703.652.0925 or email the purchase order @presysin.com using the prefix sales.
- The shipping and handling charge is prepaid and added to the invoice. For a shipping and handling estimate, fill out the contact form with your request. The impactor is manufactured in Kentucky, USA, and shipped to the address given to us on the purchase order.
- All duties and customs are the responsibility of the buyer for all shipments outside the USA.
- Payment is due within 30 days after receiving the impactor.
- If ordering from outside the USA, please indicate the name and phone number of your custom's broker. This should be a person familiar with your country's laws on duties and taxes. Although it's not a requirement, having a local expert can possibly save money and reduce the possibility of delays through customs.
What is a purchase order?
A purchase order is a document issued by the buyer (purchasing agent) to seller indicating the type, quantities, and agreed prices for products. It also communicates the intention to pay. A purchase order will include the Ship To address, contact name, phone number or email address, billing address and contact, and a reference number.
How do I find out the shipping and handling charge?
To obtain a shipping and handling estimate, please contact PSI and send your Ship To address. Shipping and handling is prepaid and added to the invoice.